Welcome to Au Pair Care!

Welcome to AuPairCare!

AuPairCare understands that each family is unique. That's why our programs are customized to fit your childcare needs, budget, lifestyle, and timing. Our carefully screened au pairs provide the highest quality of in-home care to ensure that your children will be safe, happy, and healthy. AuPairCare offers you a dependable, flexible childcare solution. You'll have childcare that fits you.

Did you know that AuPairCare has an A+ Better Business Bureau rating! If you're looking for an au pair agency, this is an important consideration. Ask other agencies their rating.

Meet Our Au Pairs

AuPairCare has hundreds of carefully screened au pairs from around the world available for placement. When you welcome an au pair to your home, you gain superior childcare at a surprisingly affordable price. Meet some of our amazing au pairs at http://www.aupaircare.com/

Thoughts from an Au Pair about life in places such as Chesapeake, Virginia




Being an Aupair by Sabrina from Germany

- Participating in cultural exchange programs –
When I think back to the time I`ve been an Aupair, a lot of precious memories come to my mind. I remember meeting and living with the greatest and kindest host family I could have ever wished for and being with the two cutest and funniest two girls who soon would become like little sisters to me.
Au Pair finds wonderful family
Family that loves their au pair

Together we`ve been creative, silly, explored places, shared new experiences and discovered interesting cultural differences. We`ve been to playgrounds, made up games, did handicrafts together and set up playdates.

Although time is running and it`s been three years since I´ve completed the Au Pair Program, my host family and I are still in touch. We share photos and news and even visit one another once in a while.

That`s how I get the opportunity to watch my two girls growing bigger and bigger.
I`ve also made friends all over the world: France, Brasil, Australia, Great Britian, the Netherlands and many more. With some of them I´m still in touch.

My American host family and my friends made it possible to live the American lifestyle. That`s for instance how I`ve got the chance to find out Thanksgiving and Halloween are the most exciting holidays I`ve ever experienced.
Family benefits from an au pair
Au Pair enjoys taking care of her host children
I got to travel all around the United States to see the most impressing scenery and cities.
Without noticing, my English improved to its best and I've even had the opportunity to sneak into college life on my own.

I`d do it all over again and still think about my host family almost every day.

-Sabrina from Germany